Speak up for Conservprofit

It is no doubt. It is one of the top 3 FOREX trading strategy on the C2 so far. 20% recession is pretty normal for such a high return. The once who accuse the strategy apparently don’t understand how it works. Calm down. The new high will come soon.

1 Like

Yes, but now it is a totally different strategy. The trader announced he his going to follow a completely new and more risky system that only trades USD/JPY through an EA. The C2 stats that we have are for his old strategy, not the current one.

Sorry. I didn’t see his comment on this. If that’s true. I wish the owner the best luck to make his strategy better.

His loss and DD increase everyday.The more he loses, the less likely he will be able to cut.Soon you will not only see 20% DD, but 30% DD and 40 DD.
Unless market changes direction, he is going to hold losing position until he broke.
This is gambling, not trading.
In C2 history a martingale strategy could successfully last for a year or two before it broke.But eventually it broke, no exception.

3 Likes

It seems like he has not logged in C2 for 4 days. ( He used to be very regular on C2 before ). Also, once again he has a position that has a DD of 800 pips which goes against what he said multiple times that we would take DD of around 600 pips. Also, he is still adding to this loosing position ( USD/JPY ). I am still a subscriber ( and atutrader ) but honestly I think he has lost his way.

I don’t know if he will find his way back. If he can’t stick to his own rules and keeps breaking those by adding to lossing positions ( and not cutting losses untill those become HUGE ), how would he ever get back on track ??

1 Like

remember, the market can go against you far more than you can remain liquid.

3 Likes

He was very good, I hope he can get back to swing of things. This current trade is killing me, I won’t lie.800 pips drawdown is too much to take again.

He switched his strategy to using an EA that only trades USD/JPY. According to his broadcast the EA can make up to 12 entries in a trade (basically add 11 more entries to a losing trade). He hasn’t even used this EA in live trading before. Instead of being more cautious in a drawdown, he’s become even more risky.

Last week, before he switched to the EA, he sent a broadcast saying he thinks USD/JPY could go up a few hundred points. Now his EA is short USD/JPY! He doesn’t even seem to be monitoring the trades. It’s unbelievable!

1 Like

Ok this is all an EA adding to this position, and he is not around to monitor it. I pray to God I can break even on this trade. I have lost enough this month.

2 Likes

Take responsibility for your actions guys. How can you still follow a trader when it’s so obvious to you something is wrong?

Say the USDJPY does turn down and he manages to exit with a small profit. What about the next position? and the next?

6 Likes

he is not responding to messages now, i think he i gone ( won’t be the first time at C2 )

1 Like

His new USD/JPY EA is insanely risky. Much more riskier than his prior trading. It’s sure to blow up an account. Up to now the EA has opened position after position but never closed a position yet, even when in profit and the profit slowly turned into loss. He has turned on the EA and disappeared! Looks like the plan is to milk as much subscription money as possible before the eventual blow up happens.

I think we should have known. His C2 profile says “Full time trading is on the horizon!!”. He’s not even a full time trader. His occupation is listed as “Biomedical Engineering”.

1 Like

These kind of creators are only interested in pulling in sub fees and getting new people. the system is done. For those who trade these type of systems that make small gains, I suggest you put in your own stop maybe $300-$400 to at least avoid huge draw downs like this.

1 Like

The hero is back again!

2 Likes

This strategy is back and performs very well now!

USD/JPY EA is insanely risky, keep adding position again the big trend , not to say its already break 50DMA,

Sorry to say , this EA will blow up all the account in no times …

1 Like

Hows the hero doing?

1 Like

Conserv’s new EA trading system is ridiculously bad and dangerous. His own trading until that 18.5% drawdown was still much better. The drawdown just keeps getting bigger.

As I had alluded NUMEROUS times… This guy was a one trick pony.

1 Like

What’s really troubling is this guy is managing some huge positions through autotrading. I am not sure how those customers who signed up for autotrading feel. This is size of a hedge fund but not professionally managed like a fund.

3 Likes