The EW Trends: A new system trading on the FX

Hello everyone,

I want to intive you to monitor my system trading on the FX (GBPUSD and USDJPY only) called the EW Trends. I am working with the max possible DD as 2% for a tradea and a day. I use 15 pips stoploss points initially. I take 4 pips profits in general.

performance

Murat Y.

Here you go, makes it easy for people to find your system. Good luck!

2 Likes

Hi ForexStar2,

Please, examine spreads of the collobrate brokers of the C2.
For example, the interaktive brokers has 1/10 pips spread with low comission.
Best.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer working with monthly profits and losses borders in my strategy. The EW Trends touched more than 10% growth. Thus, it stopped to trade for this month. I think this is necessary to be in the game and be profitable for the long term.

What do you think about my statistics? And, what is your borders preference in general?

what happened to this strategy?

It will go on. In addition, it will be fully automated at the beginning of September.
Thanks!

Your last trade has a DD of 8.58%…
Actually you have already multiple trades with more than 1.5% DD in August.

I’m not a math wizard, but I see a discrepancy here… because the numbers don’t add up! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi Murat,

Don’t worry too much about max drawdown per trade.

You see, most trading books and self-proclaimed trading “experts” tell us that we should never risk more than 1 to 2% of our capital on each trade.

It is indeed an excellent trading advice, in general.

However, it all depends on the logic of each trading system!

Some trading strategies need a tight stop (less than 2% for instance), while other systems will outperform the market with 3 or 4% stops ONLY.

That said here is another very important point to keep in mind : Numerous studies have shown that when the stop routinely exceeds 5% of capital, the risk of ruin is virtually GUARANTEED in the long run.

2 Likes

I agree with you in general. However, the being long term profitable is related Reward/Risk ratio and the Win rate. The working low DD are related saving money and getting low percent growth (but for big capital). If we have good Reward/Risk ratio and win rate, we can prefer working with little bit more DD to obtain good returns, I think. Thanks for your words!!

1 Like

Unable to simulate trading

The strategy “The EW Trends I” is no longer being supported by the Trade Leader. Please choose another strategy.

1 Like

$200 Per month… Seriously

It was 125$ last month… I guess there is a reason why :wink:

Seriously???

I am sorry. I forget to re edit the fee. @newt Yes, 0.5%.

Even $125 also very high for new strategy…

images

[Collective2 Trading Strategy: The EW Trends EA]

:grinning: :eyeglasses:

Hello all,

T new system called the EW Trends EA started to trade before three days ago. It uses initially 20 pip take profit and 50 pip stop loss points. The max possible drawdown for a trade is 0.5%.

The cuurent statistics:
Max DD: 0.29%,
Return: 3.2%,
Profit factor: 2.8

I want to invite you monitor it.

[The EW Trends EA]
performance

**UPDATE

Dear followers,

The EW Trends EA has just complete its first week tradings. It obtained 5.49% growth with max about 0.80% drawdowns in only a week. This strategy’s first aim to save our money by working max possible 0.5% drawdown for a trade. According to my opinion 5.49% growth in a week respect to max 0.80% daily drawdown is quite good.

You can examine the strategy’s today and weekly performance via follwing table.

[The EW Trends EA ]
performance

Best, Murat Y.

grafik

this is the second time your strategy has gone “private”
and also one total strategy reset… all within one month.

what happened now?

2 Likes

he will rest the strategy whenever he have losses… lol, people who subscribed to his strategy lost money.

Here is his strategy performance…