The Grid - does it have the correlation to the SnP500?

hey guys,

is there a way to see the correlation to the SnP500 in the Grid? I cannot seem to find it in the columns.

Thanks…

I have often wondered too why this basic stat is not available on the grid.

Do you know where we can put a request in to make this happen?

Great idea, totally support.

Not only correlation to S&P500, but since that’s the most common benchmark out there, how about an Alpha calculation that shows a strategy’s performance relative to the S&P500?
A strategy that was up 10% when the index was down 10% is more impressive than one that was up 10% when the index was up 15%…just sayin’…

that wouldn’t be bad either CJ… but is there a place where we can make such request? or is the forum the place to do it?

C2 admin monitors these forums so I’m sure they have seen this discussion. You could also send a request to C2 support but my feeling is this would be pretty low on their list of website priorities.

Request heard. Let me see what I can do.

As always, I appreciate that you guys care enough about C2 to request things that are important to you. We can’t always act on every request in a timely way (or sometimes, at all), but when it’s possible, we’ll give it a try.

Thanks for chiming in Matthew.

Thank you Matthew, but this is a nice-to-have feature… We know you guys work hard, and we appreciate any new features especially the nice-to-have ones :smile:

Matthew, thank you and the C2 team for adding the S&P correlation stat to the grid. :smile:

1 Like