The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

TOS Certification - Why does it cost extra?

Can someone please explain to me why I need to pay extra as a Trade Leader to get TOS-certified? This is effectively what happens as I am currently on the Basic plan (which I am sure a lot of people start out on) but cannot get TOS-certified unless I subscribe to the premium plan for another $60 or an autotrade plan for another $50. This makes no sense to me at all. I thought C2 was trying to encourage people to trade their own capital?! Hardly a good way to go about it in my opinion

1 Like

And just so everyone knows, I do trade my own capital in my account in the same amount as you see on the strat. Take my word for it. I just dont feel like paying another 50 bucks/month to tell you that :smile:

Back to C2 Platform