Trade validity for subscribers

I need someone to clarify this for me. I thought that strategy developers had to have a trading account liked to C2 and then their entries and exits were automatically posted to system and alerted to subscribers. But now I’m taking to developers I’m not sure this is right. How can I be certain a developer is not just calling out trades after the fact? If they can input manually that concerns me cause they could tweak the entry and exit price to look better than the trade was

Strategy developers don’t have to have real money in the game. So no account is necessary.

Look for the “Trades Own System” or “TOS” badge at the top of the system page. If the developer has that, then he has skin in the game and those are his actual trades.

Not sure what you mean “after the fact”. Even if they don’t have an account linked, they can simply input the trade in C2 and it executes as it would in any other regular brokerage account. They can’t “tweak” a price. C2 shows them the current price if they wish to trade a security.

No, they can’t enter trade in c2 after the fact. That why if u are on twitter with all their guru or any guru who is selling subscriptions online. None of them got the balls to start a c2 strategy. Because if they don’t do well, their reputation is out the window. I have seen atleast 4-5 stock guru from twitter or StockTwits came here and none of them survived 6 months. There are ways to work the c2 system, but it’s rare. And the c2 team usually catch these guys trying to game the system pretty quick.

There are still down side of c2. Most of the startegies here the developer don’t have skin in the game. So they take much more risk to get on the leader board. That is something you need to risk manage or diversify into more non-correlated strategies.

1 Like