The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Two Trades a Year?

I am considering starting a strategy that only requires a trade every six months or so. Will the C2 System allow me to pay the publishing fee, make a trade, not pay for 5 months, pay again, then make a new trade. Wash rinse repeat? I want to make sure that my record won’t just start over each time. This should help me keep costs low which I want to do since I kinda doubt I will find a huge market of subs for a strategy that requires this much patience. If I actually do get a sub and cover the publishing fee I would then just keep paying every month to be available to new and current subs.

Hi, Faceless,

C2’s business model is that we charge a monthly fee to run and maintain a strategy on the platform. (You can purchase an annual plan, which reduces the per-month cost, but it’s the same idea.)

So, no, there’s not really a pricing option designed specifically for strategies that only trade once or twice a year.

That said, of course we still welcome you to C2, and invite you to manage your strategy and maintain its track record on the platform. But such a strategy would still be asked for standard monthly fees.

Matthew

Thanks. So if I don’t pay one month my strategy will go away, and I can’t get it back up and running without starting a whole new track record. That is good to know.

Back to C2 Platform