Using different ES-futures trading strategies in 1 account

Just curious, does anyone trade 2-3 different ES-futures trading strategies in the same account? I understand I can have different sub-accounts maybe with Interactive Brokers and put the 2nd strategy on the 2nd Server with Collective 2. That would allow 2 ES Futures trading strategies. But, has anyone tried trading 3-4 different ES strategies–if you go long 2 ES but then the other strategy goes 2 ES short later: my IB positions would then show being Flat. How this makes sense, and whether anyone has 3-4 subscriptions trading the same ES positions.
Thanks for any help–suggestions, and whether this is helpful or works.

I have traded several different ES systems at the same time in the past where one system is long and the other is short simultaneously and indeed, your brokerage account goes flat. It seems unusual but makes perfect sense as the positions cancel one another and there is zero account balance movement and, of course, no margin is required.

Just use different expiration, and voila, you can have 2 strategies running opposite positions to each other. Now if you throw in NQ as a subtitute for ES, you will have 4…

Hi,

Yes that is supported. Each strategy is traded separately, so in your example, you would be flat in your account, but you would in fact have positions for the same instrument in multiple strategies. The C2 Position Management screen shows your positions in each system, see https://collective2.com/open-positions

Try a few ES strategies with the free C2 Simulated trading account, you’ll see how it works.