The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Multiple strategies following one broker account

Can I use broker transmit for multiple strategies but following one broker account? One for stocks and one for futures? @matthew_klein

Currently this strategy is following my IB account for futures

But I also want this one to follow my stock trading, is it possible?

Can you not simply open a second account at IB and transfer those funds over to run stocks from the second one?

Thanks @v1Trader. That should work but I wonder if it’s possible to be done in one account.

You can open a sub-account under your master account, it will create a unique IB account number with separate login, separate funding/reporting, separate API connections, and you can transfer funds instantly from your master account and toggle between the 2 inside TWS. More info here https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/ptgstl/topics/ptgsubaccounts.htm

1 Like

Thanks @GreenstoneCapital

Back to C2 Platform