UVXY Call Selling Margin

Is there a way to see the margin impact of each trade? This is so I can experiment and see the different ways C2 calculates margin especially for option selling.

In a previous post (Margin Requirements before execution of Trade) it was mentioned by Matthew that you “can see the trade-by-trade margin/equity/cash requirements (to help you understand how each trade affects each of the buckets) by unfolding your open positions list on your system page”. I don’t see any such margin requirements in my open positions list.

One of the reasons I bring this up is because certain stocks (such as UVXY), doesn’t seem to follow the
(20% x underlying price) - outOfMoneyAmount C2 Margin formula. I know UVXY is more volatile, but it would be good to know how C2 determined that UVXY’s margin is ~$5K. Are there other stocks that have specialized margin requirements?

good question
Hopefully someone will know

Any thoughts on being able to show each positions margin or letting us know of a clear formula? The more I experiment with order entry, the more the margin does not make sense. For example, I bought a VXX call (0.38) and the margin went up from 49,050 to to 49,099 and then randomly dropped to 48,999 literally 2 minutes later without any change VXX price. Then when I let go of the VXX call a few minutes, it went up to 49,420.

How did I get hundreds more buying power without changing any positions or getting any profits within those ~10 minutes?