Vix March 20 call price error

Hi Matt,

The vix march 20 call is currently at 0.43, but C2 mistakenly reported as 43, this error messed up my system. For people who do not subscribe to my system and can’t see my positions may think the system is broken. Please look into it ASAP and restore the correct system status.

Thanks
YZ

Matt,
Thank you for the quick fix. However the fix is not complete, it looks like that the system still thinks this big loss had happened and uses it to calculate all the system statistics such as DD, Sharpe …, the system equity curve may also show a vertical drop.

Thanks
YZ

Yes the drawdown is not correct at all. It was much lower last week. Now the system doesnt fit my filter criteria because of this mistakenly big drawdown!

Hello Matt,

Wes Cooper trading the TIG Futures system. I also have an open position with the VIX March 20 call and the statistics are not accurate on this account either. When you are fixing YZ’s stats, please fix mine as well.

Thank you,

Wes Cooper

Terebellum Investment Group

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the quick response. I think the data for chance of account loss is also needed to be fixed.

Thanks
YZ