VolatilityPRO 50/10% Performance and Description

Won’t bet WITH you. Because when strategies fail on here, the creators disappear.

How bout in 6 months, or 1 year, if you have a successful system with returns like you show, I’ll come on here and apologize profusely. Admit my errors and tout your system.

But if you fail - you have to stick around and apologize to your subscribers. Never seen that happen, ever.

3 Likes

Make it TOS 100% n people will more confident your trade. Keep it real n clear trades. As you know , IB implements unique margin. I know, you will say, u use a different broker. I heard many times that excuse. Good luck for everyone who follow 100% n has the NAV like he does. You will be later say sorry when margin hits u. He will come out with profit because he can do more trade but subscribers will stack with loss because subscribers don’t have sufficient margin requirements. Hey, he has a good backtest anyway.

1 Like

You are totally wrong when u said TOS does nothing for subscribers concern. IB is using conservative margin especially for volatility. Because IB is using high margin n always increase margin requirements, when at ur broker allow u to trade, in the meantime ur subscribers can not do trade.
IB margin requirements on $UVXY/$TVIX is 450% and $SVXY /$XIV/$VXX is 200%

Other broker in reg t 100% margin on UVXY / TVIX and 50% or 60% on VXX /SVXY/XIV. I believe , most likely , ur broker is using this requirements.

When we are addressing different margin requirements, absolutely we will see 2 different results. Especially we are using the same NAV but want to use the same trades but different requirements.

On his place I would just get that 2k from you for free and quit. :slight_smile:

Some systems do well for a while. Some even for a nice period of time. Which new system will do well and which won’t?

There are very few guidelines to determine it, when track record is limited or non existing.

One of the guidelines is - invariably, systems operated by developers who do their boasting and marketing first, and their trading later - have the shortest lifespan of all.

5 Likes

There is never an urgency to trade a good system and there is never an urgency to lose money…I know of a good system coming out at the end of the year, why at the end of the year, because there is no urgency…

2 Likes

Marketing 101. To get your prospective client to act, create a sense of urgency.

2 Likes

This is also very true.

Why do you need subscription money?

The subscription is now free.

MarekJ: As always I like to read your clever remarks :wink:

Thread closed. Of no interest to anyone but the posters.

1 Like