What is a better investment than Bet Coins?

Its very clear you didnt read my posts , blockchain has potential and has a future , the technology is valid , i was just speaking about the value of the current shit coins like btc and eth and how its a bubble , and how this space will evolve alot in the future . This is just the start , more advanced coins and ideas will emerge from this .

Read before commenting .

If you think eth is a shitcoin you are beyond ignorant. Eth is newer and fundamentally different than most other cryptos. It is spawning more new economies and markets than any other coin. It’s also doing more actual transactions (work) than all other cryptos combined. The potential of eth is orders of magnitude greater than bitcoin and similar coins.

1 Like

By all means I think we should continue this discussion just perhaps with more grace to differing viewpoints. If you want to express some rage why not channel it towards the obvious Ponzi schemes in crypto, such as Bitconnect :joy:

2 Likes

There are viewpoints, and then there is pure ignorance. Ignorance should be countered with facts so correct viewpoints can be drawn.

1 Like

Delusional phase . Amazing never fails .

Learn a thing or two from the first 10 minutes of this video (skip the first 2 minutes). This guy knows what he’s talking about.

Also for a little context on how significant crypto has become–Coinbase is the largest US bitcoin exchange and it has 3 million more users than Charles Schwab.

1 Like

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Its very clear you didnt read my posts , blockchain has potential and has a future , the technology is valid , i was just speaking about the value of the current shit coins like btc and eth and how its a bubble , and how this space will evolve alot in the future . This is just the start , more advanced coins and ideas will emerge from this .

Read before commenting .

2 Likes

Bitcoin in itself is technically useless unlike blackberry for example , it was once a great technology but what happened to BB . This what I am talking about , this space will evolve and current pyramid coins will cease to exist - almost - .

Check BB chart

What other coins or ICOs do you foresee doing good?

Nothing specific it’s still early .

“The number of cryptocurrencies available over the internet as of 27 November 2017 is over 1324 and growing. A new cryptocurrency can be created at any time.”

1 Like

Thank You! Im learning…happy & excited to be in the company of knowledgeable investors. I bought Electroneum, and it didn’t do as expected. It’s @ $0.06 now. Im a new small investor so the penny ICOs interest me. I am looking at a coin named Dentacoin…Its a coin for the global dental industry. Its @ $0.00007, I have to learn how to purchase it.

“Technically useless”… you mean like every other currency on the planet? You have a very odd idea of “useless.”

And actually bitcoin isn’t like other currencies… let me tip you onto one trick that bitcoin does that no other previous asset, money, or currency can do. You can store an entire account of $millions in bitcoin including all past transactions in your head just by memorizing 12 words. You can then get on a plane, fly anywhere in the world, and the millions are there with you when you land. They can’t be taken from you. You don’t have to ask a bank or government for permission to move the funds, they are just there, accessible to you and no one else. Nothing else in the world does that. Nothing. If you think that’s worthless or useless, you know nothing about money.

2 Likes

Interesting thread. Here is a link to an article and a video from CNBC regarding cryptocurrencies in which they also discuss some of the emerging forms/versions of cryptocurrencies:

And, since C2 is big on “past results are not indicative of future performance” here is a link to CNBC’s Art Cashin’s recent comments:

That’s a buy signal.

1 Like

Excellent comparison of BB and Bitcoin/Blockchain. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Once you understand the power of blockchain you might get it.

Altucher is a delusional clown , he claims btc is going to 1 million .

I actually agree about Bitcoin being way overbought. I also think bitcoin is stagnant, has bad leadership, and IMO won’t be the lead crypto for long. I sold most of my Bitcoin this year and now hold only a small amount. The only thing Bitcoin has going for it now is the brand, and the hoards of unwashed masses that are pushing price higher.