Up 82% for the month, how long can it continue?

Sorry, but this is a little like reality TV for trading. So I only have 4 days left in May, but that means I need to make (100-82)/4 = 4% a day, to be able to make 100%, for the month of May. I am not saying I will, but I will give it a try. You can watch my progress here, on Slow and Easy. Whether you care for me or not, and I don’t say you should, but for me it would be fun to either see someone make it, or just crash. If I’m a hater i would watch just to see me crash. A little like watching indy 500.

1 Like

Not interested until that trades are trading with real money, long record n no margin call. Otherwise, the strategy is only for grabing subscribers’ money. Good luck for anyone follow ur model, hopefully they can rich fast and 100% win trades. As everyone know, past results do not guarantee future performance.

1 Like

You must be new to c2. 2000% in 3 months then blew up in 6 month is like dime a dozen on here.

2 Likes

Good luck. Ignore these bogus comments. In the same reply, they request a long track record, then state that past performance isn’t indicative of future results. Then why would a long track record be of interest.
They talk a lot in these forums. A lot of technical talk and how a developer should be trading. The standards most of them apply to trading produce 90/95% losers with real money. Obviously the standard isn’t working. Do what works for you James. Many of them swear they would never subscribe to a young strategy. History proves most of them as liars. Case and point, Alpha and Omega. Many subscribed long before the strategy was 6 or even 3 months old. Yet most won’t admit it. Greed is a powerful incentive.

1 Like

Hear! Hear!:fireworks:

I think some people don’t understand. You see I can do these kinds of trades, blind folded, handcuffed, in my sleep, inside a big tank of water, upside down, in ice cold water, after drinking a spiked drink. You see for me trading is not even a challenge.

1 Like

People understands. It is simple - once in 2-3 months genius trader comes to the forum. And then disappears after another 2-3 months. You are not first genius, you are not last one here. People just tired of you, genius traders.

The only question - if you so genius, than why do you prefer to bash 50$ per month, and not start with 10k and earn a million for yourself in a year making 50% per month?

3 Likes

thats a great idea, im sure my subscribers will be very happy with that idea

Thats true. Ignoring risk is blindfolded trading :wink:

Well i spoke to soon, returns went up to 92% and then puff down to 77%. However, this was a real good experience, since it just made me twice as good trader as I was last week. So I’m very happy I didn’t enter this trade correctly. If this trade becomes a loss, so be it, next trades will be a lot better.

Here lies our latest genius trader Jayy, a.k.a. “MillionaireMaker”
He was only 3 months old. He will be missed - :disappointed_relieved:
So long, cheerio, and thanks for the laughs - R.I.P.

https://forums.collective2.com/t/day-trading-system-millionairemaker/

Dead-on balls accurate ! :wink:

4 Likes

And that shows WHY we need a track record! lol…there are those that say a track record means nothing!

A track record shows HOW a trader/trading system trades (its behaviour) and by gauging how the system is traded we can decide whether its too risky or conservative etc.

Unfortunately, those risky and high reward systems (> 30% monthly) rarely make it beyond the 6 months period.

2 Likes

I mean seriously…‘Millionaire Maker’…if that were true why would he be trading here at C2 when he would have already made his millions and more living on some resort…:rofl:

Here is the main reason :slight_smile:

damn son! why are u even here ? why are you here when u can make 100% ever month.

maybe James is the old jayyy

OH NO. Jayster! Millionaire Maker! Alas we all saw this coming, except for the guy who subscribed on 5-8. At least he unsubscribed before getting blown up.

How long are we giving forum-spammer-promoter “james_jacobs”?

I’d say ~4 months. Over/Under anyone?

not only will it make it past 6 months, it will make it past 6 years. Stay tuned.

Just curious why do you call me a spammer, isn’t that taking you hating a little too far? I don’t mind if you bash my system, that’s fun, but calling people names, doesn’t help anyone.

It is possible, with 20-25% annually. Not with 100% or 50% per month.
Anyway, we will see.