Why is C2 so greedy?

I still see the 70% when not login :confused:

[URL edited]

C2 will be back?

Doubt it.
When you log in, there is 50 % payout.

Sad how you log in as a different name to like your own posts. Kinda pathetic.

1 Like

For everybody’s self preservation of their accounts its wise to watch and observe a strategy until they become more mature which usually takes a minimum of 6 months. This way a trading style can be established.

But I agree there are some very good sales people here! lol…

1 Like

@MatthewKlein, you’ve said before that you read all forum posts. Everyone on the site is here because they’ve found something useful or profitable here, so thank you for that! Along those lines, I believe we are all interested in the longevity of the site. I think there are some good ideas in here about measures that could be taken to make C2 more “stable/serious” and long-term profitable to you by eliminating or exposing scams and by making it very clear the level of risks being taken or taken in the past by strategies to achieve their returns. Could you please provide your comments about those ideas so that all of us can get a sense of the direction you plan to take the company?

Thanks so much,
David

4 Likes

David Juday, That is a great inquiry/question. I am certain many many people right now are pondering that exact kine of thought. I know i am. There are many smart people on this site that have made excellent suggestions. I too respectfully request some input from Mathew regarding these highly important concerns, Especially allowing these scammers over and over. It does NOT look good from an ethics perpective. Please, Mathew address this thread and its many important issues.

I see the point you guys are making and I’d wish C2 would do something about it to. However if C2 is in dire financial straits, as was stated before, I doubt this will happen anytime soon. Just from a realistic point of view.

My guess is scammers are a valuable source of revenue at a time when C2 needs anything they can get. A bunch of monthly fees from folks who are playing the “HFT bid/ask spread” game or the “sell 5,000 options at $0.05 that expire in 5 minutes” game are no doubt valuable to the firm from an income standpoint. Even if they don’t get subscribers, keeping them around to fund C2 might be the only way C2 manages to exist. So here’s a question, would you like C2 to shut down, or exist with scammers?

If C2 were doing well financially I think you might see some action. Things being as they are I would not expect anything to happen anytime soon.

1 Like

I understand your point but there has got to be another option - allowing the scammers to continue is going to hurt C2’s long-term future.

1 Like

Just my opinion.

C2 needs at least a dozen of good, a bit conservative systems.
That was for some time (ignore results now), Simplicity trading, Conserv profit,
McProtrader, FuturesWealthBuilder…
Lot of people invested there, made profit but most got wiped out in few days.

Then we had a lot of VIX related strategies, that were shorting VIX products.
All went nicely until February.

No subscriber has that amount of money to follow all those crashes.

Better question is this: Is there really alpha in average traders?

1 Like

I am closing this thread and starting a new thread about the topic of online identity.