Why is the performance chart x-axis (time) not linear?

I just noticed that on my strategy, which is 1.5 years old, the most recent 2 months takes up one third of the chart. Is this by design? I personally don’t like distorting the impression of the performance. (Btw, I would be in favour of using a logarithmic y-axis since that clarifies performance).

The x axis is indeed linear. If you disagree, please email help desk with a screen shot of what you are looking at, plus any help annotations explaining why you think otherwise.

Matt, just a friendly reminder that the x-axis is still distorted. In fact the distortion is different on every different page! On the homepage my strategy looks like it has flatlined for half its life. On the big chart on the strategy page it looks like it has flatlined for 1/3 of its life. On the grid (and in reality) it has only flatlined for 1/10th of its life. Please make x-axis linear for every chart. Thank you.

Team C2, I can see that this has been fixed now. Brilliant! One last suggestion regarding charts is that we may have the option to make the Y-Axis Logarithmic. Thank you.