$80 and other big investments

First I didn’t get what Alan was talking about, then I realized he was bitching about the $80 usage fee. Get real Alan!

There are 2 possibilities:

1. You make money in the markets. Then $80 should be really pocketchange. Even if you have no subscribers, you can refer to this website when you want to talk about your returns, because lots of traders are unwilling to show their real account, understandably. But you can show your system here, so that should give you if nothing else, credibility.

2. You lose money in the markets. Then you should be happy you only lost $80, and believe me that is probably the cheapest learning fee when we are talking about the market!

So stop talking about taxreturn and working from home, pay the $80 and start to make money on a regular base. Otherwise happy trading to you!

LOL! I find his complaint to be quite hilarious. At first, I thought Alan was just being a jokester. Well if $80 is difficult to fork up, I’m not so sure I would trust using his system.

You are absolutely right. :–)

I have 5 paid sytems here. lol. Never worry about if I could get subscribers or not. At least I like to play.

Have you looked at my results in one day of tradeing I have a 500% annual I can and will out perform anyone on this site. I did some research I found that this site is one of the most active Forex sites on the web In just acouple of years it has compiled a customer base of around 100,000 or more. Its huge. and I’m only able to just a part of it. so the numbers could be much higher. Its not a complaint. And with a 1 day start like that what do you think?

My whole point was that it was hard to tell whether or not it was a good investment. Would you just take $80 and throw it in some stock that showed no real return with no information about the company. I have never met a good investor that would just trow $80 around. If you do your likely to one day make the same mistake and cost yourself more than you can afford. If one is a good investor they take all the possible information and try and make a correct choice. If its just $80 then pay my fees and i’ll give you my picks at a huge saveings I’m 500% annual for just one day of tradeing.

My whole point was that it was hard to tell whether or not it was a good investment. Would you just take $80 and throw it in some stock that showed no real return with no information about the company. I have never met a good investor that would just trow $80 around. If you do your likely to one day make the same mistake and cost yourself more than you can afford. If one is a good investor they take all the possible information and try and make a correct choice. If its just $80 then pay my fees and i’ll give you my picks at a huge saveings I’m 500% annual for just one day of tradeing.

One day means nothing. Right, nothing. If I like, with one day, I can make a 10000% ANUALIZED return on C2. I know you mean your system of Forex Trend Reversals. The age is just 1.2 days. Even for the new additions. There is one with 1163% anualized return, which is better than you. Your system only has a open profit of 1.5K. Even for realy money, I could get more than this within one day. With systems older than 2 weeks, there are several systems which are better than yours. You just check the Best Systems link. Don’t forget, you have another system with -76% anyalized return. The age is 2.1 days. :slight_smile:

ONE day, NOTHING.

Yes your right about the other at -76% When I placed the system I did not know that it would not be allowed to be sold on c2 due to its nature so I closed it down with no regard as to its profit or loss. As to the first day. When has the first day not been the most important. If the first day is a negitive how can you like what you see. I would expect notheing less my self. The one you speek of that is at 1163% it has a post date of 1 week. Take my return of 450% X 7 = 3150% I think it will be best to let the numbers speak for them selves lets give it some time. :stuck_out_tongue:

You math is really bad. You only make less than 1.6K until now. That means 1.6%. There are about 250 trading days a year. So it comes about 450% per year.

I have no idea if you have a high school diploma. :–) You kid need to work hard, then brag. :slight_smile:

I don’t know if I should cry or laugh, so instead I will answer you seriously:

>my results in one day of tradeing I have a 500% annual

no big deal, ALL new systems have high annualized returns.

>I can and will out perform anyone on this site.

I wish you the best luck. I have a big ego, but I like money better, so I have no problem subscribing to your system if I can make money out of you. So now you have 1 potential subscriber, so that $80 shouldn’t be a problem… :slight_smile:

> I did some research

Your research, just like your math sucks…

> I found that this site is one of the most active Forex sites on the web

Most likely not true.

>In just acouple of years it has compiled a customer base of around 100,000 or more.

Absolutely not true. Matthew (and we traders too) wishes only…

> And with a 1 day start like that what do you think?

That everybody, even a blind mice can get lucky sometimes. One needs to show consistent good trades if you want to have subscribers. Period. After all, if people are as Scottish with their money as you, they are not going to subscribe to a system with only a few trades. Would you subscribe to a 1 day old system?

But remember, here you are not just competing with the market forces, but against other system owners too, so you can have a winning system and still not have any subscribers because someone has a better/more affordable/easier to follow system…

I wish you good luck and winning trades, welcome aboard and pay the damn $80 already!!! :slight_smile:

It looks as thou you might be getting my point. If I am only allowed

five trades before I have to pay the eighty and can pick up no subscribers why should I pay the eighty. Sometimes you whant something so much it drives you crazzy. Truthfully I would love to have my system on the site. I cannot see given someone eighty bucks and then giveing them my picks for free. You see sometimes

you have to see threw every thing and what I see is me paying eighty bucks to give some one my picks next thing you know they take the eighty put in an account and look at what your doing for them. If we have to give a gurantee then why do they not. If you notice thou I guess thats why I getting so much slack. I’m no sucker and no fool and the way this place is being run I have seen no worse (as far as protection for my self, it truely is a great site with great possibilitys) Never would I give someone eighty out of my pocket then give them my picks for free so they can run that eighty in a live account so start crying. If they based it on a percentage or had a guarantee there for allowing you to trade as many and and as long as you wanted with no out of poket expenses.Then its fair for all and no one gets ripped off.You might pick up some young ones but this one has been arround the block and tried them all. My suggestion is make it fair for me make fair for your self and the rest will all come naturally. If you whant to know how many people have came to this site and posted a system (wich is what I ment by customers) find the look up by persons name and throw in some common last names then go to your phone book count how many names are in it that are the same names that you counted from this site and do the math. I tried finding it a few moments ago and it appears to have vanished but I only spent a few minutes looking. So there I said it its done and over with you should understand where I’m comeing from now Thanks May all your trades be profitable ones