A way to adjust positions

It would be great if there would be a way to tell C2 how big our position in a particular equity is.

Lets say C2 adds 1 contract of NQ to my portfolio. However I decide to sell that one contract earlier than the system vendor has in mind. Since I have sold that 1 contract I am flat on the position.

I would like C2 to know that I am flat on the position and C2 doesn’t send anymore orders that need to get canceled from my side (one has to watch it like a hawk :slight_smile:

That would be great

regards

alex

You can do that in autotrading setup -> manual sync.

Panu

Sorry, I don’t have a button called manual sync… Where should it be? Thank you.

I use only the "old setup page" which is much better and faster to use. It is available at least there.

Panu

Could you please send a link to this old page? Thank you.

I think the link must contain the session id. Setup Autotrading -> "Old setup page" at the top.

Click in the menu at the left side on Setup Autotrading.

At the top of the page you see “Long-time C2 Users: Want to return to the old setup page? (not recommended)”. Click on the blue letters of “old setup page”.

On this page you see a table “Your current AutoTrade trading permissions” with a list of the trading systems you are autotrading. At the right side of the table you see in blue letters “Manual Sync” for each system. Click on it.

Sorry, but I am talking as a signal USER (reciever) not SELLER and there is no way to alter positions.

So are we, Alexander. Did you find the old setup page?

Panu:

I think I removed access to the old manual sync page. But perhaps there is still a secret link you are using? The reason was that it was very difficult to use for most people and caused a lot of customer service problems. Our intention was to release a new version that was a bit more friendly.

You are wrong. I am a receiver, not a sender, and I have changed positions dozens of times. Just follow the links that I posted.

Hi MK,

it’s not secret, at least for me it is fully visible (just follow Jules’ detailed instruction).

Btw. let me repeat my suggestion being able to adjust autotrading scaling at the system page. That’s were at least I want to change it, immediately after viewing how the system is doing right now.

Panu

Yes, I understand and we are working on something like that.

THANK YOU ALL !!! That is exactly what I was looking for.

GREAT!

Alex

Matthew , “manual synch” was very important link. I don’t imagine autotrade without it.

I agree.