Re-sync autotrading after early close of positions

Let’s say you are autotrading a system and close part or all of a position before the system does, using the autotrade manage positions interface. Now if the price drops after you sold the position and and you want to re-sync with the system that still has the position open, is there a way to do that. This way the position will open again in your account to reflect the system being autotraded and then be closed whenever the system closes it.

Yes, you can do it.
Go to Auto Trade - Control pannel and in the top right corner click on Advanced: Sync manager. There are tasks which stop auto sync of position and orders. Delete them and it will resync the broker position with C2 system.

1 Like

Do I need to change any settings to see this? Right now in the Autotrade control panel (www.collective2.com/autotrade-control-panel) , I can’t see an advanced button or a sync manager button in the top right corner.

If you have Auto trading setup, I think you first need to close some position manually and then it will appear. I see it there even when I don’t have any active filters but if I remember correctly it didn’t appear until I closed some position manually first. Since that it is there even when no filters are active.
Just my observation.

1 Like