The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

"Add stop loss" function on Manage Positions page does not work

I added a stop loss from the manage positions page, yesterday. It updated the UI, and showed no errors, however it did not get applied to the position in IBKR. I woke up today with a significant 8k loss. I just tried it again now, and it doesn’t seem to work at all.

Hi Exsurgo -

Can you write to the help desk with the specific details: for which strategy did you attempt to enter a stop loss, at approximately when, what you can remember about the details, etc. - so I can look up the audit trail.

Please contact help@collective2.com with as much info as you think will be helpful.

Thank you

Matthew

Back to C2 Platform