The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Adding relevant data to Grid

Hi everyone.

I would like to know what do you think about adding to the Grid some variable that let the investors know the consistency of the monthly returns, i. e., don´t take a strategy that makes 30% CAGR with a 30% in one month and the rest of the time with no trades, and another strategy with a 2.2% monthly return, every single month.

Furthermore, I´d like to see the max and min monthly return (percentage base), and the average_monthly_win/average_monthly_loss.

Related to the previous topic, I think it is important a filter of average_win/average_loss, in order to, for instance, filter strategies that have this value > 1.

I think that adding these variables to the grid is not difficult and could help a lot in filtering strategies.

Do you think that these or other variables could improve Collective2?

Thanks,
Daniel

Back to C2 Platform