Amibroker to C2

Anybody have experience making this connection? I can access COM within Ami and use VBScript or Javascript so creating an IE object is possible but I can’t find any sample code on this site to accomplish this. Seems like I have to reinvent what should already have been invented. Am I missing something?

I have more than 20 years coding experience. After all these years, we found ( http://www.SoftwareTailor.com )software development outsourcing is what we need. …thank you very much for the excellent service and I would not hesitate to recommend both you and the Software Tailor system to anyone who wishes to have high quality software outsourcing services with a reasonable price.

Tx Ann for the reply. But I don’t really want to outsource this. Perhaps I confused the question by mentioning Amibroker. It’s really not about Amibroker…

All I really need is a simple example of how to send a url, could be in VB or C++. I hope C2 could provide a simple example on the API page seeing as this is the starting point for most people wanting to send automated trades to C2.

Can anyone help with a simple example? Mathew can you help, you must have done this a zillion times :wink:

Many Thanks,