Amount of subscribers / Username question

Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions (totally unrelated to one another, sorry for that).

1 - Is there any way of finding out how many subscribers a certain strategy has at this moment in time? (one that is not your own of course)

2 - Is there a way to change your username on the forum? It appears to be independent from your username in C2 itself. I once managed to change it to Test665 (just quickly typed in something, since I didn’t know what name to use yet). It appears the username can only be changed once and now I’m stuck with it :s

Thanks for any help!

• VIXPro -
    (not Test665 :wink:

In regards to question 1. you can go to the trade record and click Show AutoTrade Data. After you do that you can go to column below that says “Opened ET”. In that column if the strategy has subscribers that AutoTrade you will see a symbol that looks like a little orange computer monitor with a line graph on it. If you click on that you will see different fills that occurred by different AutoTraders. This will give you a rough idea of how many AutoTraders there are. In addition to not being an exact number that does not include manual traders who just receive emails. Depending on the strategy the number of total subscribers could be much higher than indicated by the AutoTrade data. I haven’t done the exact numbers but for my strategy the number of AutoTraders compared to total subscribers is pretty low I think. I don’t think there is a way at this time to find the total number of subscribers.

The number of autotrades doesn’t necessarily match the number of autotraders, as one trade can be broken into several smaller trades.

Yes, I absolutely agree. It only gives you a rough idea of the number of AutoTraders and give no indication of the number of manual traders. However, it was recommended on the C2 youtube channel as the best way to get an idea of the number of subscribers.