The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Asset Manager Strategy Designer live on C2

Afternoon Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I’m now designing strategies on C2. I’m one of the partners of a Consultancy that typically design strategies, and risk mitigation tactics for Asset Managers and other financial entities (predominantly in the U.K.).

Therefore, these strategies are typically only available to the HNW and professional market place.

I’ve joined C2 to assist in bringing some of the strategies I design to the retail market place.

Let me know if you’d like the link to our company website so you can see what we do day to day.

If you google “how to take advantage of a stock market reversal” you’ll also see a press release from E Financial Newsletter talking about our strategies.

Anyway, the strategies I design on here will be slightly different to the ones our Consultancy would design, and structured with EVERY investor in mind.

One is structured with 10k and the other with 25k.

I would expect (and hope) in time that my strategies will become a strong performer in the C2 world, so please reach out if you have any questions.

Strategies are:

Multi FX pure strategy
Multi market alpha.

Please have a look. I’d be very interested in feedback or questions.

Have a great weekend.

Back to C2 Platform