Do you think I should join C2?

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum, but I’ve been wanting to put my strategy on Collective2 for a while now. Before shelling out 99 bucks for 6 months to get some visibility and transfer my strategy from TDAmeritrade to Interactivebroker, I wanted to get the opinion of you sophisticated investors on my strategy.

Here’s my performance over the past 4 months:
My strategy is based on selling options the day before earnings reports. It has a statistically provable edge, which I’ve studied and backtested for years. The strategy wins about 95% of the time, with a ratio of 1 to 4 (winning 1x, losing 4x). Market direction doesn’t matter, since the events are completely independent from each other. I average 10 to 20 trades per month.
I would love and really appreciate your opinions!!!

If this is proven by years, then you don’t need c2. Reinvesting income, I bet in 5-10 years you’ll get all money in the world.

Maybe even quicker. Depends on what capital was used to get that 20k in 4 months.

2 Likes

Well, the side profile is more friendly and approachable. However, the sunglasses simply scream success. It’s a tough choice.

1 Like

Are these positions hedged or naked?
If naked, how do you control risk in the case of a major move outside the strike?

That’s my question too.

And if you’re making all that money, the $99 decision shouldn’t be a tough one, since you could multiply that many times over with a couple subscribers.