Autotrade Control panel doesnt work fine

The control panel of Autotrading in C2, is working very bad. For example i change the % of a system, and maybe i need 4 times changing to take effect, others times even change the % of other system instead what i take :confused:
This week i lost more of 1000$ because i change a max futures for 1 system, and it didnt change, now im seeing that the problem is the control panel that works when it wants and as it wants.

Hi A. - I do not see that you have setup Gen3 AutoTrading in a live account on the C2 website. Please note that Gen1 AutoTrading is setup on the website of the helper software so if you are experiencing issues, please contact the helper software company for support. Thank you for letting us know because we can work with the helper software to remedy the issue.

C2 users may send detailed explanations along with screenshots if experiencing issues on the C2 website via our help desk: help@collective2.com

Hi Melissa all the isues that im talking about is in your autotrading panel, no with software of 3party, when i want to change something of configuration example % of autotrading a system, works very bad in your panel, thanks

I will contact you via email to obtain more information regarding the issue you are reporting.