Avacado Wealth : We just launched our day trading strategy

Apparently I am on growth trajectory. I am not sure what are you trying to show here in this screen shot. Be little more verbose so that we can understand you.

What time frame is in your mind? We can certainly circle back on that date. Donā€™t put blanket statement that one day this strategy will be like this or that. Our team have significantly more experience than you. We will be here for a very long time and you keep checking every week.

Actually since C2 seems to allow you to have a 100% drawdown and keep running the strategy I donā€™t see why you canā€™t just keep trading forever with C2 strategy money that is.

1 Like

Oh yeah please ask them. I see here a couple of people who pretend to be users @DwightSchrute @InteractiveAssets. The strategy will stay on c2 and keep on increasing its AUM and subscribers. You keep on watching.

The latency issue was resolved and we are back on C2.

1 Like

I was never pretending to be a subscriber of your system. Though I am legitimately evaluating it. My hopes are low though.

Keep evaluatingā€¦Are you a subscriber for any strategy ? Do you run any strategy?

I have subscribed to two strategies at times - nothing at this very moment. I let my subscription lapse to the strategy I was working on.

What were the names of the strategies and how long have you subscribed to them? Why do you have a false identity here?

AI TQQQ and NQ Positional was the name I think. Probably about 3 months each. Identity theft isnā€™t a joke.

Correction it was called NASDAQ momentum

You joined on May 15 2019 and seem very active on this platform. very wired for a normal subscriber. This platform is your social media platform. You read 2.7k posts and you created 146 topics and 21 hours read time. I will not reply to any of your questions in the future and please donā€™t comment or write anything about my strategy. Positive or Negative.

Of course you can choose to ignore anything that any user posts but asking someone not to post just because they are active in the forum is not a good reason at all!

@DwightSchrute actually spends the time to study whether or not a strategy is likely to have good results and he often has good insights. If you actually have any trading skill and if your systems are actually good you should appreciate getting questions and observations from him!

4 Likes

I only care about my subscribers and clearly, he is not a subscriber on this platform so I donā€™t care.
Are you also here to create posts and read posts and comments or run any strategy or a subscriber?
Your stats are similar to fake subscriber @DwightSchrute.
W

Yes I care about having a healthy community on Collective2 as that is good for both trade leaders and investors. I do spend time on the forums but, both as a trade leader and as a potential investor, I find it an important way to understand what methods will drive long term success.

2 Likes

I will ask you the same question. Are you an active subscriber to any strategy right now? 2. If you are a strategy manager, whatā€™s your strategy name?

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but I believe you promoted your strategy on this thread first. It isnā€™t like I am just pulling you out of a hat.

2 Likes

Itā€™s my job to promote for my subscribers and users of C2 not for pretend users and fake profiles. you pretend to be a user but you are not a user at all. your stats tell a very different story.

It could be that some are on this platform just for entertainment but most of us actually care about our money and investments. Regardless of whether you will get money from them or not, it is wise to treat every Collective2 member respectfully and realize that anyone could be a potential subscriber.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a joke on research but I will not laugh. I donā€™t need to sue you. Tell us your real reason to be in on this platform. Show us that you actually subscribe to two strategies for three months.

When did this subscription end? Are you planning to share details about the rest of the strategies as well?

I have seen your post and thatā€™s why I asked you questions about your role here? you are neither a strategy user nor a strategy manager and you spend tons of time posting these biased articles? Most of these articles aka how to filter a strategy and choose a strategy are absolutely biased and create confusion among strategy users. They are smart enough to navigate and get what they want on this platform. You have been analyzing for the last three years and are still undecided about your investment strategy. I will go now on your old thread and post comments if you ever post anything positive or negative about my strategy.