Beware C2 star subscriptions

Collective2 has placed limits on C2 star subscriptions, so these subscriptions cannot trade more than 100% of the assets outlined under the program. That has caused me to plan to leave a subscription I have, because that underleverages my account by 2/3rd.

So to anyone thinking of subscribing - or creating these C2 star subscriptions - beware of this rule. For this reason alone, I’m planning on leaving a C2 star subscription, which surely can’t be good for building more C2star business.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I am unsubscribing myself from a c2star program and will likely use a c2star program as an exclusion filter moving forward. I have reached out to c2 with no response. For some smaller systems that perform well, but do it at very little scale at 100%, it’s just not worth the return.

Actually this is a very welcome implementation that should be extended as option to other strategy leaders as well.

1 Like

Why? If you are in a liquid market like ES futures then it shouldn’t matter.

If a FA pay something more for his 10 lots I do not think He will get hurt that much while for the average Joe this could mean more affordable prices. Beside, this is the main reason why quality intraday strategies are non existent with this platform. It’s not an easy implementation though since there are many bridges to circumvent the problem…