C2 autotrade seeing ghost positions and trying to trade them

C2 Autotrade is seeing ghost positions when working with IB.
When I activate C2 autotrade then it “sees” certain positions in my IB account which according to IB (both Real FX and Virtual FX portfolio) which are actually not there according to IB. As a result, when I try to turn on autotrade, trades are submitted, which try to close the positions, but because they do not exist, actually opens trades.
Thus, I have problems using C2 autotrade in full automatic.
Changing my positions in IB both with IdealPro or FXconv does not really help, as this is actually changing the positions that C2 sees.

Help!! Can this: (a) be corrected or (b) a work around be given??

wow, right now C2 sees a EURUSD Short 3,990,592 trade, which is supposed to be open… - probably not necessary to mention that this is way beyond what my account supports…

…and next time I am looking it is EURUSD Long 7,981,184 ?? What?

Klaus -

We’re looking at the foreign exchange position that is being reported. Will follow up with you directly to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks for the fast reply! (also by email)

There seems to be an issue with your IB account configuration which causes IB to misreport your FX positions. We’ve contacted them and we should get more information soon. I will update you privately as your account appears to be the only one affected.