C2 desktop site link?

New website update is very unfriendly for mobile users. Can we get a desktop link option or someone provide a link we can use the desktop site?

1 Like

I’ll get this fixed.

1 Like

I’m not seeing open trades and trade history on Android chrome phone.

Oh well!

I was trying to simplify, simplify, simply what seemed like a cluttered and ugly and really quite useless view on a tiny screen. (Could not fathom how anyone could see all those trade-by-trade details on a tiny phone screen).

I see now that was a mistake. Sorry.

I’ll bring it back ASAP.

Trade history and partial closed positions is not in desktop site anymore…

A few subs told me if it wasn’t for the email, they can’t see recent trades or alerts on the web site.

VixTrader:

1. Trade History is indeed still visible on the desktop site. I’m perplexed by your statement to the contrary. Please send me a screen shot showing me a page with missing trade history so I can look into it. (I agree the trade history has been removed from mobile-width screens, but this will be re-added shortly.)

2. Recent Signals are also still available on desktop-width screens, but have been moved down to the bottom of the page, as I think they are of secondary importance.

3. And finally, to all those interested: Yes, yes, we will be re-adding the “detailed view” for Open Positions section shortly. Hang in there.

Matthew,

I’ll add my voice here as well. The open trades detail helps me gauge slippage in systems I am subscribed to and I often use the details for open and closed trade entry into my tracking spreadsheets since I don’t always keep my brokerage account open.

Also, could recent signals be moved back to the top and be kept open? I always refer to this section to be sure I didn’t miss a signal email and to verify the signal quantities, limit prices, etc. This would save scrolling down and having to open another window.

Thanks.

as traveler - mobile traing on c2 never was easy
ipad = OK
iphone = somethimes bad bad

please any idea for app? or something else?

Congratz to @MatthewKlein The changes are great!
Essential information is instantly visible from the main page and I’m happy to see that my suggestion about the equity market risk (a.k.a. S&P 500 correlation) is visible and helps to determine if a strategy has some alpha (low correlation) or is just a leverage on beta (high correlation). It’s, of course, not the end of the story to evaluate a strategy but a very good move.

Zulu includes some warning messages if a trader has “reckless” behaviour which is used to flag martingale and averaging down strategies. In a nutshell, high deviations in margin requirements (or leverage ratio, or average unhedged option premium risked vs. average gain ) could flag these here on C2 too.

1 Like

@MatthewKlein could you please return date selection controls for equity diagram?

Open trade/history on mobile was useful, just not very user friendly with those dialogs popping up and scrollability and such. a few tweaks of the UI and it’d be great if you brought it back.

happy to beta test if you’d like. i specialize in UX and manage an internet development team.

AndreyBlinkov, the new displays have much more control of date ranges. Just play with the control directly below the graph.

I can only made the slider below the diagram shorter or longer, and then move it left and right. Same functions that I had earlier. Nothing new. No way for me to set an exact date, no way to show exact month, year or year to date period.

@MatthewKlein

Do any tools exist to set exact date range on new system’s equity diagrams?

I removed those little UI dongles as part of an effort simplify and de-clutter the screen.

Is it possible to return them back. It was really convenient.

The thing about user-interface clutter is that every single thing is extremely useful to someone. The better question is: is it useful to 80% of users? (Not 80% of people who read this forum, by the way – you’re Power Users. I’m talking about 80% of Joe Average Users.) I think the jury is out. Let me discuss with our new product guy @t-devGROUP. Of course I welcome any feedback here. Can’t promise I’ll listen to it, but I do welcome it.