C2 newbie seeking advice

At the the moment just one profile (and always one profile at the time), I’m customer. What do you try to proof? That I’m selling like you? Again, do your homework boy.

P.S GalBark, I hope he doesn’t thing that we are the same person :wink:

1 Like

Kiddo, you haven’t a clue what I’m trading and what I don’t. I’ve been in this game way over 5 years.

If you want people to join better grow up a bit and stop whining, show some results rather than empty claims.

Now, I’ve wasted almost 20 minutes of my time on you today, it’s way more than you deserve, it’s time to apply a stop loss on your nonsense.

1 Like

Nah, maybe you are a troll and got kicked outta here a few times, I mean who in their right mind makes that many profiles?!?

Hey, all I’m sayin is that if you haven’t traded options, then you have no room to talk. So when you do, let’s chat

Do you know why I ignite in conversation with developers like you? To allow them discourage themself potential customers. You doing great job. Thank you!

Ummm ok? Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is and be a developer then? :wink:

No financial need for it.

True sign of a novice, at least get your hands dirty

Means everyone should sell the strategy and they will get promoted to experienced traders? You will be gone in less then 6 months at max and I still will be here.

No not everyone, just those that insert their foot in their mouths.

Like I told the other guy, I’m not here to BS, if you look in the options traders search grid, I’m one of the lowest charging people, and am giving 6 months away for free. People should use a simulated account on my strategy until they feel comfortable with it.

I’m not an idiot, and I could really care less about making any profit off this. I’m doing it because I love to trade. It certainly beats jumping through the hoops of getting licensed doesn’t it?

I’ve given full disclosure up above about using high contract counts and bringing it down to a max of 20-25 contracts.

Where out of any of this do you think I’m a novice?

I will still be here as well, under the same sn, while you will be on what 18-19?

As long I subscribe to 400k other strategies based on just 100% allocation and I’m not selling anything, who cares about number of hedging strategies.? I’m opening hedge positions when I need them under strategy. Maybe you should ask me why my name is marek not mark? More legit question.

Didn’t need to, I just searched for your name in the search box up top. See you and numerous other jankowskis. Futures trader right?

Trader of everything with almost 30 years experience. Read the profile boy.

I did, how you think I know you trade Futures? See your 2 private strategies, and also in one of your other accounts that failed horribly. Funny that you are the one calling others novices

Do your homework boy, Failed horrible means how much? Also do the sum of all hedging. It is in green. And you understand that purpose of heading is not making money but protection?

Lets go to finish this conversation, because you just talking and completely not doing your homework. As GalBarak said:

“I’ve wasted almost 20 minutes of my time on you today, it’s way more than you deserve, it’s time to apply a stop loss on your nonsense.”

Just stating what I saw on that profile that you forgot to make private, out of what 5-6 months you had 2-3 green. Drawdown of over 20% on a 100K model account?

I retired some strategies that did the same thing, but I didn’t go ahead and make a new profile to try and hide it.

Yes I had a 47% drawdown, that was a 3-4 days ago, and Friday I finished the day well above where the drawdown took place. Oh lets also add that the W/L ratio is just shy of 70%. Yours was what 30-35%

Take your own advice and do your homework “boy”

1 Like

Boy, can you give my strategies names with DD 20%? Please. I’m after deeper grand marnier :wink: And tomorrow my family is going on 3 weeks vacation to europe, and handle C2 forum from phone is unpleasant task.

Btw, I hope you are not offended by word "boy’. You described yourself as “newbie” and taking my market experience (almost 30 years) and yours (5 years). “boy” does the judgment. But if you prefer, I call you “newbie” as you do yourself.

Ah, I realized something, that even did not come to my mind. You did suggest in previous posts that my multiple profiles are due to being kick off from the C2. Wrong (profile changes are due to email changes). I was never been kick of from C2. I’m a great customer, almost as old as C2! (why email changes comes in equation, during 10 years period you allowd to change your emails). I wish this reletionship with C2 for you, unfortunately already you don’t have chance to bit me.

I love grand marnier and you “boy” or “newbie” :smile: (but you will be gone in 6 month max as I stated in previous posts). :disappointed_relieved:

So no comments on my calcs. Not many subs are interested in your strategy due to it’s short life, high risks and high price, not due to absence of free trial as you think. At this time market offers better options compare to your system.

I understand what is the Sharpe Ratio and how it is calculated, roughly it measures smoothness of your equity curve. While being lucky any high leveraged strategy can get as high Sharpe as possible. I remember that Alpha and Omega had Sharpe around 10 or even higher before crush. As of relation between Sharpe ratio and number of points won per contract, then check out numbers below.

I prefer $s rather then points.
Futures Cat - Sharpe 6.0, 265 contracts traded, +14,200$ / 265 = +54$ / contact
Other strategy - Sharpe 2.8, 107 contracts traded, +41,000$ / 107 = +383$ / contract
Could you please elaborate why your number is better?

JITF, you need to compare apple with apple, you are not going to compare apple with orange.

Any strategy could have a high Shpare Ratio in short time due to luck, at the time when it starts. You need to compare strategies that are older enough and with the same time span. Of all C2 strategies older than 109 days, there are only 3 strategies whose Sharpe Ratio are above 6. That means my strategy is in the top 3 for strategies older than 109 days, with regards to risk and reward ratio.

Tell me which strategy you use to compare with my strategy. You obviously made big mistake in your calculation.
I trade a lot mini contract, which is only 1/2 standard contract.Some mini is 1/4 standard contract. So you need to convert them to standard contract.
Then you need to compare strategies in the same time span. If he holds his position for average a week and I hold my position average 12 hours, then he could be better than me in that statistic, but in this situation, his return will be significantly lower than mine.
Just tell me which strategy you use to compare, I will show you what is your problem.
Finally, you need to compare my strategy with average of all other futures strategies.
If you pick out a best strategy and compare it with mine, then yes, it is better than mine, but that doesn’t prove your point that my strategy is high risk, because my strategy is still significantly better than average futures strategies with regards to risk and reward ratio.

Here is a strategy that most subscribers think is low risk, because its drawdown is about 10, which is significantly lower than my drawdown.

Now check out on 12/28/2016, when his equity was about $100000, he traded 20 ES contracts, that is $5000/contract.In other occasions, he also traded 20 or 16 contracts many times.
If you check out my trades , normally I trade $20000/contract, I will not trade below $10000/contract, even in extreme situation.
Now tell me which strategy has higher leverage?

Sorry it took a minute to go through your 16 other profiles, so let’s start

MarekJankowski
Trend2 - 43.82% DD - 33.33% W%
Trend ADP ER2 Private - 27.15% DD - 35.29% W%

MarekJankowski2
ES Trader - 30.14% DD - 50.77% W%
ES Scalper - 33.74% DD - 46.94% W%

MarekJankowski3
ES Quant - 31.31% DD - 44.44 W%

MarekJankowski5
ES Turning Points - 33.25% DD - 61.54% W%

MarekJankowski6
ES Scalper - 44.99% DD - 66.67% W%

MarekJankowsk10
ES Algo Fund - 28.8% DD - 16.67% W%

MarekJankowsk11
Futures Algo Fund - 41.42% DD - 25% W%

MarekJankowsk13
White Elephant - 27.44% DD - 42.86% W%
White Shark - 36.78% DD - 31.34% W%

MarekJankowsk14
Daytrader - 32.65% DD - 37.14% W%

MarekJankowsk16
Intraday E-mini - 24.75% DD - 36.21% W%

Now I’m not a futures trader but something tells me that I could run circles around you with those numbers, don’t know if maybe you need to change your strategy to spot entries or what, but at least be transparent and consistent with one profile. Cause here’s what I see:

At the most 3-5 trades on these strategies, when a big hit was realized you abandoned the profile and tried again, you had maybe 4-5 decent strategies.

Like I said I did my homework “boy” 15 years and your strategy statistics didn’t change, hmmmmm who’s the novice here?