C2 newbie seeking advice

Boy, wow!. Thank you for writing my autobiography. I forgot about that stuff. To make some perspective MarekJankowski strategies are from 2006, and MarekJankowski16 strategies are from 2013. Nothing really more current? You don’t know that, but in past C2 had many technical issues, basically intraday strategies did not work from C2 connectivity reasons. And yes, I was trading real money there, just my results in my account where slightly different (as I said, C2 was not perfect these days from technology point of view). And as you see, I’m doing well and I’m on customer side of business.

I don’t have any issue with whatever you call me. “Novice” is fine :smile: But you are not answering my question, should I stay with “boy” or switch to “newbie”?

Yours. Your arguments are based not knowing anything or possessing limited knowladge. From JosefWright, author of SimplicityTrading:

“when we started this system we were not familiar with CFD’s as we spread bet. Therefore we wrongly overtraded. On a 50k pot we will trade 3 contracts on the EURO STOCKS 50 and 1 on the S&P 500.”.

1 Like

Thread closed. I’ll try to close every thread that contains dumb attacks.

Not sure if your comment is appropriate? Here’s a quick rule of thumb: If you wouldn’t say something to a person seated one foot away from you, after he has invited you to be a guest in his house, don’t type it here.

4 Likes