C2 score

Trader based, based on all your systems. It would be nice to have individual scores for each system, and another score for the trader.

It should also tie in the systems made by vendors who have multiple accounts.

It looks weird when people see the same score for numerous systems by the same vendor.

Trader based, based on all your systems. It would be nice to have individual scores for each system, and another score for the trader.

It should also tie in the systems made by vendors who have multiple accounts.

It looks weird when people see the same score for numerous systems by the same vendor.

Nick,

I believe it is based on all the "non test" systems you have on C2. That includes live or killed systems but not systems you have designated as TEST.

Yes, that’s what I believe too. So, Nick, your future score might be impacted by the open trades in your killed systems. I have the same issue.

Matthew - I think a nice feature would be to automatically close all positions when a system is killed.

Kevin

You can already. The new ‘close all positions’ button works on systems already killed or that would normally require you to pay the listing fee to trade.

Don’t know if that was an oversight when developed, but I’ve used it already to close positions in a system that hasn’t paid the listing fee for years and it worked. If you go to trade it normally it will tell you you need to pay the listing fee, but if you do it via ‘close all positions’ even if there is only one it will close it without requiring the listing fee.

Cool Thanks. Did not know that.

Kevin

You will need to do it when the market’s open, as it is desgined as a tool to save time and execute a lot of positions at once live rather than queue them up for the next day.

I tried the “Close All” button too, with one of my systems that is live, but not active (I’d have to pay listing fee). “Close All” did not work.

Kevin

Update: I got e-mails saying “did not work.” Also got an e-mail saying “did work”. Trades temselves say “working” (all our market orders). So, we’ll see what happens…

The only other thing I can think of is maybe it only works then for systems where the listing fee is due but they have not already been killed as that was the case for two of mine and I closed all their positions a couple of weeks ago. If that’s not it then maybe the loophole has since been discovered and disabled.