C2 Tray for TradeStation issue

Hi – After following the instructions, I believe, to the letter, I get the following error message when clicking on "send test email".

"I had problems sending an email. The error code I received: No valid email recipients specified. Please check your Preferences and try again."

The email and password I entered is precisely that which I use to log into Collective2. Any thoughts, anyone?

Thanks…

I think the problem is that you are using the “email forwarding” section of the c2tray prefs, and should not be. Let’s start by not using the email forwarding feature. Just enter your c2 user name and password in the first two fields of the setup screen, but leave blank the entire section marked “email forwarding.”

Thanks for the reply. Just sent you a screenshot fo the preferences window. As you’ll see, the email forwarding feature has not been invoked…

My C2 Tray functions just fine, and I get the same message when I test email forwarding (no recipients), so I suppose you should just ignore the message unless you run into additional problems.

Gotcha. Thanks...