C2 vs, learning on your own

Think about it this way. Since I’ve been on C2, my strategies combined have an all time profit of $19,214. That’s what my dashboard shows from C2. None of the strategies have an all time loss meaning all four are in profit.

I’m trying to get him to that point. Not factoring in fees he’ll earn from strategies or whatever he wants to do with that information. I’m trying to get him to show a profit. That’s it. There are clearly issues that are stopping him from doing that and that’s what we’ll work on.

I’ve been on C2 around 6 months. If he’s able to show a profit of almost $20k in 6 months, what’s his limit?

I’m not interested in showing him how to run a strategy or a business or anything else. Simply to get him to make profits from trading. Consistently while controlling his risk.

And I ask absolutely nothing in return. I don’t know the guy. I just read his post and it appealed to me. If I’m able to help him, I’ll extend the offer. How many people do you know that would offer that? Maybe they might charge him for their services. But you’re not going to meet too many traders that are able to make profit extend an offer like this for nothing in return.

@O5355p, my comment was not meant as criticism but I am just saying that you definitely run a good business. You have 4 strategies that are barely more than a few months old and already have subscribers!

On top of that one of your strategies is losing money so far.

So to summarize, I am not criticizing you and more congratulating you.

Oh and its great that you are offering help for those that are in need!

re: missing losing trades in Sweet ‘n’ Sour strategy by MarkAmspoker:
Reply to myself: the losing trades are all open trades, hence not displayed yet. Silly me, no C2 display issues.

You want to make money, follow what the big boys do, you need to be in a dozen or more position and if you must trade, trade 1es for fun.

how do you see a poster’s strategies?