Charged for signal I didn't receive?

Dear Matthew,

Earlier today I subscribed to system “New 4 hour trend rider”. When I checked the system’s closed trades a few minutes ago I realized the system’s vendor has opened and closed a profitable trade. The trade is:

Long GBPJPY @ 146.54 opened at 24 Nov 6:20 ET.

I never received the signal to open this trade to my email.

So not only did I miss out on a great money making opportunity, am also charged 5$ for this profitable trade.

This is not the first time I have had problem with C2 delivering messages late (sometime a day late, sometime the signals weren’t evern sent out).

Please can you investigate this matter and credit the 5$ back to my credit card if I was indeed charged. And please do your best to ensure speedy and timely delivery of signals.

Thank you

Frances Devon

I have double-checked the logs, and I can confirm that both signals were sent to your yahoo account within 30 seconds of the signal being posted by the vendor.

We have terrible problems delivering mail successfully to yahoo.com email addresses. Yahoo is convinced – utterly convinced – that C2 is the most serious spam threat on the Internet – not those guys promoting V!agra or Che.ap R.olex Watches. Indeed, we often have signals bounced back at the server level – meaning that the emails never even reach your SPAM folder at Yahoo. (But for the sake of completeness, would you please check your spam folder and make sure?)

Our little company is investigating the possibility of posting a “spam bond” to the major ISPs – which is, essentially, a significant amount of cash that we post as collateral, and which we agree to forfeit if we ever send spam. Until we can work out some sort of arrangement with Yahoo, or can execute a hostile takeover of them and acquire 51% of their stock (becoming increasingly possible) – I have two possible suggestions.

1) Consider a gmail account. (Google still seems to like C2, I guess.)

2) Consider using C2’s Instant Trade Messenger (ITM), which eliminates emails altogether.

Now, I must admit we have had problems with email delays before, and still occasionally do during peak hours (9:30 am ET), but by and large, most of the email issues we’ve had, with some exceptions, have been solved, and this one really does appear to be a yahoo-specific one.

Hope this helps.

"We have terrible problems delivering mail successfully to yahoo.com email addresses. Yahoo is convinced – utterly convinced – that C2 is the most serious spam threat on the Internet – not those guys promoting V!agra or Che.ap R.olex Watches. "

I would agree with this. I even have had yahoo label my own email to myself as SPAM, when I would send myself some sort of email reminder.

OTOH, other freemails may have similar problems (hotmail?). Is there any way to put warnings into wherever new C2 people are informed about C2 emails, that they should check to see if C2 emails go to spam or trash folders, and label C2 using the yahoo NOT SPAM (button)???

Another thing people can do, is get a gmail account, and forward it to their yahoo account.

Perhaps adding an SPF txt record the collective2.com DNS will help. Or configuring DKIM on the mail and DNS servers. Further information from yahoo can be found

here: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/

and

here: http://help.yahoo.com/l/uk/yahoo/mail/postmaster/

Also I notice themis.intersessions.com might be listed in one spam blacklist ( http://barracudacentral.org/rbl ) , this might be affecting some email delivery.

Matthew,

Thank you for your answer. I did receive the said signal but the email was late by 1h33m, only after I made my post. By then the trade was already closed.

Now I saw that the same system’s vendor has cancelled an order to Buy GBPJPY @ 145.76 at 12:07 ET 24 Nov. Almost 8 hours later and I still don’t receive the email.

And no C2 emails don’t end up in my spam folder, which mean they probably bounced.

How do I change to a gmail account without having to unsubscribe then resubscribe to all the systems?

Thank you and best regards

Frances

You don’t need to unsubscribe from all systems. Just get a gmail account, log in to C2, and click EDIT MY ACCOUNT and change your email to the new mail address.

I can’t promise this will solve the problem, but I have a sneaking suspicion it will, because I confirmed that the first set of trades you complained about were emailed within seconds of the signal being posted.

Please give it a try and email me privately when you have. Thanks

MK