Choosing our subscribers?

Is it possible for a trade leader to choose his subscribers,

for example if i trade one contract and a subscriber trade ten contracts at the same time,

i would like to cancel his subscription, is it possible to do that?

You can unsubscribe them , but if you have many subscribers how you are going to know which one is trading 10 lots ?

I delete the last subscriber by chronology until i have no ten contracts traded.
i send them an email to tell that they are not allowed to trade ten contracts
and if one of them don’t play the game i do like in army : I punish everyone
by deleting all subscriptions.

Difficult to implement and its going to back fire on you , they are going to ask for refunds from c2 and you will be charged 7.5% as a refund fee .

Why shldn´t they trade 10 contracts? It´s up to them, how to use their subscription.

because i don’t trade with PEANUTS Contrary to the majority of the trade leaders here on C2
and market is limited in quantity.

i don’t want that a subscriber earn more cash than me with my strategy.

In that case, I don’t think C2 is appropriate business for you. You may consider other business partners , where the subscribers pay based on the number of contract size. You can make more money by implement that strategy but for the subscribers, have limited control in order to handle their portfolio and pay more expensive for his or her portfolio program. C2 subscribes have more flexibility in here by adjust the numbers of contracts, risk management and real time. That’s my thoughts.

2 Likes

I agree with Sam, C2 might be not for you. That is the beauty of this set up, the subscribers with plenty of money can out earn you. Of course when you lose, they out lose you too, so it is a double edged sword.

Just concentrate on trading well, and don’t envy the real risk takers, the subscribers…

6 Likes

Very well put.

(here are the extra characters needed to satisfy the board administrator)

Babies I will teach you something today:

It is not the tail that stirs the dog in this world.

contrary to 99% of the trade leaders here on C2 that are in paper mode, I trade on the real markets with real money and i take the risk,

as subscribers you take the risk too but blind risk like gambler who pray to have choosen the good system but you are like sheep you go to the system that have the best track record

in paper mode in the last three month and when you have lost 10% of your money you jump because you are sheep to another system for lose the rest of your money.

one question for you:

Why after two years 90% on the systems have disappeared?

Closing thread because it has become unprofessional. (carl_ita please keep all comments polite)

4 Likes