Clarification on TOS benefit for vendors

On the TOS description page it states:

"Collective2 has worked out special arrangements with participating Gen3 AutoTrade Brokers. When you participate in the TOS program, all trades executed in your brokerage account for participating systems will not be charged any AutoTrade fee."

One of my trading system has been TOS certified for over a month and I am being charged a AutoTrade fee.

I was wondering if the text in the TOS description page can be clarified to explain exactly what method and what criteria are used to achieve the stated "all trades executed in your brokerage account for participating systems will not be charged any AutoTrade fee."

Hi, Jack -

It depends on the broker. In the case of OEC, OEC will issue a rebate for the trades you made after the end of each calendar month. I am looking into your particular case to see what the status is. I will email you privately.

MK

Thank you, Matthew.

I think it’s no secret that I’m a strong advocate of the TOS program, and I’m more than willing to double my current trading volume with OEC, if they can “do the right thing” for TOS participants.