Crash Related?

I do know that my chart of the Counter Intuitive Activity_Test results is not correct as of 10 pm. PST on Friday. It shows my equity going down while the S&P is going up. Not possible on a day when the market was down and I closed out a profitable trade…

Maybe there’s just a delay. But if not, it needs to be corrected…

Thanks,

Well, it’s definitely not just a couple hour delay or anything on the charts. It appears Fridays results, including the S&P performance isn’t updated on the Counter-Intuitive Activity_Test chart…

As you can still see, the S&P actually shows it’s last movement was up which is wrong. The movemen of my system the last few days is wrong too… Plus It’s about 1000+ dollars off the current equity…

Maybe, it will correct itself in the upcoming days, but it would sure be nice if the charts were accurate.

Some charts are missing Friday’s data due to the database problems of last week. These charts will be updated on Monday.

Thanks Matthew,

I assumed it would all work itself out in a few days, but it’s nice to have that confirmed. Personally, I"m glad that you were able to get the majority of the site (including friday’s orders) up and running fairly quickly.

LKD