Custom API Needed

Hi ,

I wish to develop the trading system that I currently use for use on Collective2 but i am just not a programmer . If any can assist in writing or suggest someone who can , it would be of great help . it is a simple always in trade system based on 2 moving averages , RSI and MACD . I look forward to replies

Regards

Riccimc

I can program pretty much anything in Tradestation.

Hi ,

Sorry for my ignorance but can you tell me the pros and cons of programming my trading system using tradestation ? Is it one of the easier ways of getting a trading system up and running ? Will I have to have a tradestation account ( I tried to use the software once and was told that i had to open a $50,000 account ) . Ideally , I would love to be able to autotrade via FXCM using BulldogFX if I have to or directly if possible as I already have live accounts with them . Please advise

Thanks again for the fast reply

Regards

Riccimc

Yes you need TradeStation access to trade a TradeStation program or system. There are older standalone versions (TS2K and TS4), but you would need to jury rig data for them from Esignal or Quote.com, etc. You can open an account with TS for about $5K.

Alric,

You do not need to open a TradeStation account to use their software. They have a monthly fee option. See http://www.tradestation.com/fees/subscription_op.shtm

Francis

Do you want the trading system to issue signals to a system you have listed on Collective2?

If you are using MetaQuotes,I have developed a library to get the expert system to send out the signal to Collective2.