Disable trade signals emails from own system

Good afternoon,

Since I monitor my strategy closely at all times, I would like to avoid my mailbox getting filled by order modifications or executions’ confirmations by emails.

From those notifications, I tried to use the links “Stop receiving signals from this system” and “Unsuscribe to this strategy” without success.

What am I missing here ?

Thanks

If not adding an option to disable receiving your own signals email confirmations, please allow to set appart a different PayPal email so that it becomes possible to redirect these emails to the a dump one, namely the registration one.
At the end of the day, we should be able to select what we want to receive and what not. Unchosen mailbox flooding can be annoying.

i totally agree with this either they should allow the developer to NOT get signals for their own system via checkbox (they already have this if you are auto trading your own system so why not just do it even if you are not?) Or be able to designate an alternate email for those alerts. Very interesting this was brought up almost a month ago and not even a comment of reply?

We’re working on this. More soon.

Thanks Matthew! Appreciate it.

This feature is now implemented.
Check your account settings -> emails.
There is a new checkbox there that says “Do not send signal emails for strategies I am developing”.

Thank you very much for this relief.

I’m bothering every day with deleting all these emails. I get a lot from my own system, because I enter a lot of signals, move/replace orders or cancel them. Each of these actions sends me an email.

I’d appreciate very much if you’d supply a possibility to get rid of these mails.

Heiko -

As atmanactive mentioned yesterday, we’ve already added a new setting that allows you to turn off signal emails for strategies for which you are the developer. You can find the setting in the “Your Account” screen (reachable via clicking your avatar in the upper right of the dashboard).

Thank you Matthew. That setting helps a lot :smile: