Does C2 cook the numbers?

A few days ago I sent the following order of the Nine Queens System:

Number 54557174

date/ hour:11/7/10 10:21

Buy to open 400 KEM KEMET

@ limit 4.28

DAY

Due to a reverse 3:1 split this order should be readed as 133 shares @ limit 12,84. Instead of execute this order, on november 8 I got a filled order of 44 shares.

This trade was incorrectly executed by C2, I sent a ticket and never get a response. Today the current price of KEM according to C2 was zero !! instead of 14,28. Then I sent a new ticket and I get the same answer.

A few hours ago the KEM position was deleted from my system !!!

This trade represents today almost 2 % of my system return.

May I take this "C2 action" as the answer or better if I think that C2 cook the numbers ?

Thanks

Take a chill pill, JP. I deleted the position because it appeared to me that C2 had incorrectly filled your trade after the symbol had stopped trading due to the reverse split. I see now that the symbol did not in fact change. So please help me out by sending me an email telling me what you think the trade should have looked like, adjusted for the reverse split (i.e. tell me what the C2 trade should look like in terms of quantity, price, date/time) and I will try to verify and then reinstate the trade.

Thanks.

Matthew

P.S. The whole issue of splits, reverse splits, and symbol changes is a very tedious and tricky one, consuming a lot of heartache and time here at C2. No one here is trying to ruin you by handling splits and symbol changes incorrectly on purpose. Sometimes I just plain get it wrong.

Mat,

I sent you an email. I would appreciate if you can fix this problem ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Ok, JP - I think this has been corrected. Take a look and let me know. - Matthew