The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Downing Street subs

Downing Street has just added a plethora (7+)of new subscribers @ an eyewatering fee of $375 - all for 4 trades and net overall loss…am I missing something? There also appears to be a few ‘regulars’ who jump on many systems as fully paid subs - perhaps they have unlimted funds and like to diversify - but surely you would do this using SIM not real money?..

There’s a coupon to join for free.

Doesn’t look like any one of them are ready to commit though. No one trading it with real money. You should join @Peter

UGGC52773

Yeah if there is no “Show Auto-Trade Data” button it most likely doesn’t have real money chasing it yet.

I’ll pass on this one. Saving my money for when my buddy Thanos comes back. Or Tom/Brad/Carl. Trading comes easy to those guys…

Back to C2 Platform