Super Star trading system

Gets my vote for most unlikely to succeed but most likely to destruct.

Is this a proper way to communicate?

Don’t curse people who is doing better than you, just work hard to do better, Ok? The world does not go the way you wish!

I am not cursing you, just exposing you as a charlatan. In fact, I want to give you a compliment–you are the grand master of paper trading in a sim account with Monopoly money.

Keep up the good work and may God have mercy on any C2 member who tries to emulate your pie-in-the-sky performance with real money.

Don’t talk about paper trading. All systems on C2 including your system are hyperthetical and are doing paper trading. At least I am doing much better than you on the same thing.

I don’t think it is appropirate for a decent people with Phd to call people charlatan. You parents might have taught you to be polite.

My system isn’t paper trading nor is it accepting subscribers. Honestly, I don’t think it’s ready to sell for a fee.

Yours, on the other hand, makes a mockery of paper trading with absurd quantities of shares that have no chance of getting fills and yet you beg , whine and complain for $200 a month. Make your system $5.00 a month and maybe you get a few subscribers who will paper trade with you for fun.

Let me ask you, does $200 a month pay for a flat in Belarus?

Every day you wish my system collapse but it gets better and better. Maybe you just shut up and come out after you see my system collapse.

I don’t want to waste time with a loser like you.

I wish you nothing but great success, but I know your system is a house of cards ready to collapse.

So, does $200 a month cover the rent for a one bedroom flat in Belarus? If so, you only need one foolish subscriber to pay your rent.

I don’t need to pay rent. I have my own big house without 1cent loan. You can not expect everyboy is as miserable as you are. Loser, fake Phd, LOL.

Okay, you prove my point. No need for me to post anymore here.

Best of luck luck getting $200 to pay your monthly rent. And give my regards to Aliaksandr Atroshchankau.

Maybe you need to see a psychiatrist before the situation gets worse.

A final gentle warning before I shut down your posting privileges. Please stop cluttering my forums with attacks on each other. They’re boring to read.