At the best of my Knowledge the fee involved for non US resident Trade leaders that decide to reinvest part of the funds in C2 services are roughly the following:
1) Get paid In US dollar by paypal. No fee.
2) Convert USD dollar through PayPal or worse by the receiving bank to EUR. Fee involved roughly 3%
3) Use CC to pay C2 services from an account denominated in EUR. Fee involved 1-3% depend of the country of residence in Europe. Usually is 3% (except Swiss, Germany -UK which I am aware offer better alternatives) .
To get a 1% fee for CC transactions denominated in different currencies (as the US dollar) is required to pay an annual fee usually 150 E per year to get a fee as low as 1%. (just for a gold -middle class- card )
4) Last, the Bank apply the commission for the CC transaction. Roughly 2-2.5 Eur.
In such scheme commission/fee are not low as people can think and BTW I hate to be charged by all of those cost by bank.
Few notes :
- Open a saving account in US (and get a debit card) for non US residents is nearly impossible without visit in person America. (including online banks)
- UK has very good offer such as Monzo card with a free debit card and zero fee for currency conversions but is available only for UK residents. (and I believe is only Mastercard plus GBP denominated)
- The only available solution (to avoid such nonsense) is Schwab that offer through their Visa debit card, free ATM outside US and 0% currency fee conversion all around the world. BUT again, It requires for non US resident to park at least 50k in their brokerage account and saving account are not allowed.