The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Etf society is here

Just your typical C2 system, looking to return 50-100%, worst dd. could be 30-45%. Has been observed to be successful through all market economies.
I have a high tolerance for dd. So this works for me.
System will only trade on the long side but may trade inverse ETFs long.
System is also IRA Compatible.
I invest ALL of my stock account in the same instruments as this system.
May at times use a nominal amount of margin.
I choose not to answer any questions, most everything that needs to be said has been.

View along for $29 a month.

Personally, I would never buy a system to trade from anyone I do not know on the internet and I don’t expect you to either. I do this for my entertainment purposes. If you choose to view along, feel free, but do not trade my system. Trading is super risky, why bother.

Etf god steps up to the plate

Have you traded this strategy in your own real account before? How did you come up with the 50-100%?

Why not going TOS, then?

Oh sorry, you chose not to answer any questions.