EvenFlowFX 0 Leverage

Hello and thank you for viewing EvenFlowFX 0 Leverage. This system is to be used for the consistent management of one’s cash savings. You can expect real world returns, with real world acceptable risk. With over 16 years, over 11,000 trades and 10’s of thousands of screen hours, you’ll see lower end double digit returns, along with low single digit drawdowns -at worse.
What you won’t see is “out of this world” gains, but you also won’t see a blow out or back to back losses piling up to the point of causing stress, because this strategy is heavily diversified. On paper a loss of -10 to -20% might seem acceptable, but I guarantee when you’re down $10,000 to $20,000 on a $100,000 account and you’re looking at months if not years to MAYBE make it back, you’re going to be ready to quit.

So I invite you to visit my page to see statistics and description using the link provided below. Then return here to ask any questions or give a critique. To see annualized returns, scroll down and view statistics.
Direct phone support for subscribers. Stoploss always in effect.

Update for this week. Since opening positions this weekend, EvenFlowFX is showing a current gain of $551 or +0.22% with a DrawDown of -0.016%.
Compared against the S&P which is showing a gain of +0.04% using C2’s charts.
Since inception.
+$1,485 / +0.59%
Annualized return +7.6%, DrawDown -0.63%
This is including all fees.
Please feel free to subscribe to the free 30 day trial and or make any suggestions, critiques here.
Thanks for your time.