Chaney Tier 1 FX

Hello fellow traders and welcome to Chaney Tier 1 FX! This strategy is derived from about 17 years of trading currencies, with countless screen hours and trades made. Have your account balance diversified across 7 of the most reputable currencies in their 21 pair configurations, using and taking advantage of available leverage, while keeping risk to a minimum. I want you to know that preservation of your capital is my number one goal, second is gains from the ebb and flow of the currencies.All the trades made here on C2 are a mirror of trades made on my private account, this is the same account that I have had since July of 2001 and is a premium account which requires a minimum of $50,000 USD. Trading is an incredibly hard skill, many times shaded by luck in a bull market or riding trends in volatility. Not here, here we will be oscillating between longs and shorts, most of that time with risk being hedged in multiple currencies. Pairs will be held about one week, catching swings. Risk is always managed using stop losses that are entered with opening trade ticket and never changed. Stop losses are always enforced and are the cornerstone to the strategies success.
Please feel free to visit my page using the link below and return here with any questions, comments or suggestions. Thank you and have a good day.

Hello fellow traders and potential clients, I wanted to give a 100 trades made up date. As in all trading, one will inevitably go into a draw down at some point. One hopes this won’t be at the start of a system, but after a buffer of gains has been achieved. Either way there is still a high probability of a draw down happening immediately.
After 100 trades my strategy is posting close to an even win to loss ratio in dollar terms and we expect to get a big swing in wins after such a difficult first two months. This is due to our directional edge, which is due for a major run now.
Right now the system is showing an annualized return of +15%, which I expect to be multitudes above that. The draw down is -20%, but again the yearly gains are expected to be multiples of that and the system is using leverage to hold upwards of 20 positions per week and targets/ stops at about 1.5% on average.
Please feel free to visit my page and sign up or message me. I am open to any feed back, critique or suggestions.
Have a great day!

Mid day update. As expected, the big runs are coming in, shown by the massive moves made over the past 24 hours and this past week. Targets were hit on four trades, one hit about +2% the other three about +1.23% on average. The strategy is still holding seven trades, two are getting close to hitting their target.

Annualized return is now at +39.0%
Correlation to S&P is -0.056 by C2’s statistics.

Have a great day and feel free to visit my page.

1 Like

Have closed all positions, holding zero.
Annualized return +50.8%
Correlation to S&P -0.032
Calmar ratio 3.474
C2’s statistics
Thank you and have a great weekend.

I also wanted to show that I am trading all these positions and more on my personal account. I’m not trading using C2 compatible platforms for a number of reasons, one being available pairs another is discounts I receive for the volume I trade. As you’ll see in the snapshot below, I am trading a more complicated strategy.

I just entered 15 trade orders, if you’re looking for something to jump into this week, these orders have yet to execute and you can get in now using either the simulation or live auto-trade.
Thank you, have a great day.

Hello everybody, I wanted to give a midweek update on my strategy Chaney Tier 1 FX. It is entering it’s forth month of trading with 132 trades made so far and is showing the current stats.

Calmar Ratio 2.061
Correlation to SP500 0.03800
Ann Return (w trading costs) +31.8%

I also want to give a welcome to the latest subscribers testing the strategy.

JeyChelliah
started simulation 04-19

Pete
started simulation 04-18

Mindset
started simulation 04-18

OSUTAI
started simulation 04-18

saby_u
started simulation 04-13

rshiii
started simulation 04-12

If you are interested in this strategy, please feel free to subscribe using the demo or a live account, I’d be more than happy to have you on board.
Thanks for your time!

Hello again, wanted to give a 100 day update and possibly get some more demo or real followers. It’s been kinda of a rough start, but the strategy is showing positive stats with more gains than losses and gains being larger than those losses.
Recapping was has already happened this week, there was a nice trade with Eur/chf hitting it’s target of about +0.94 % (+$2,350). We have another nice trade which is short Eur/gbp up 89 pips (+$2,518) with a target at 113 pips from it’s open, this could easily hit it’s target of +1.28% or of course turn around! There are four other trades open, three being in profit and the other at a small loss. Current total for the week is +2.93% right now as I type this.
I did have seven demo traders, but they all happened to jump in at my highest account value to date and the following weeks the account receded from that high, it’s now close to breaking that again. I think that’s just one of the quirks of followers, they’re most likely to sign up during an upwards run than during a draw down, so with the ebb and flow of gains to losses you get followers losing on a winning strategy. There is of course other variables, like how often trades are made.
Thanks for viewing this thread and if you have any questions, comments or critiques please do so on this thread.
Current stats.

Trades 151

Max peak-to-valley drawdown
19.98%

Calmar Ratio 1.612

Correlation to SP500 0.03200

Ann Return (w trading costs)
22.2%
Ann Return (Compnd, No Fees)
24.8%

Update, the strategy is doing pretty well. After a stumble off the starting blocks, it looks to be headed upwards! The current A.P.R. is about +50% and I think it could level off around +75 to +125% annual. It should already be there, but I had two errors that dropped the total gains about 5% which I think compounding could have brought the A.P.R. up. This strategy is about to pass the 4 month mark and from what I can tell has the trajectory to be on the leader board at 6 months which I am excited about.

Trades 171

Calmar Ratio 3.389

Ann Return (w trading costs)
48.3%
Ann Return (Compnd, No Fees)
51.8%

I have also started a different strategy called Inside Information Forex which I think is going to produce some incredible returns, so much I am hesitant to put it out here.
If you are looking to follow a strategy please look over these and feel free to demo either one. These strategies use both targets, stops and never ever add to losers.
Here is the link to Inside Information Forex.
Thank you and have a good day.