Fairy tales

Composed of a board of governors, the reserve bank presidents and the seven members of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meet eight times a year to discuss and set interest rates, these decisions will control the money supply and the exchange value of the U.S. dollar. The FED who buys and sells government securities that can tighten or loosen the monetary supply this in return will raise or decrease interest rates.

Today they publicly announced the end of QE3 they perhaps may just call it something else, weigh-able aid, perceptible appease, or computable assist. They can call it what they want, but the one thing they will not really do is stop it. They announced their extraordinary positive outlook on our economy. I do not really know where or how they got their information; they said that they see solid job gains, lower unemployment due to under utilization of labor resources. That low energy costs will hold down inflation (back to my USD and oil theory) or that the inflation is somewhat diminished. I do not know what billionaire world they live in. While in the real world we are seeing that the FED is buying up the assets we supposedly own. We will never pay off our homes or land, we are taxed so much that until we are dead they own us.
If they raise the rates it will cause a huge disruption in the world of politics, and with elections so close it is hard to fathom that Obama would let them. How long till QE4? The real economy cannot and will not just be fixed by debt.
depthtrade.blogspot.com