Forex system Diamond 4X

Any forum members here having an opinion on this forex system - I am not that into FX systems but are doing a bit of due diligence and considering amongst other this system with a scale of 40-50%

no losse so far tells a lot about the system. waiting for tail event :wink:

Tail event, yes but that is the case of almost every system isn´t it.
But I see that it has only 3 subscribers, and the leader make a previous system Zip 4X private

This guy ran Zip 4x which crashed spectacularly from what I can tell. This system’s process seems pretty similar. Keep buying into losing trades until they turn around. Not a single losing trade on his sheet. Just keeps buying and waiting for everything to win. I wouldn’t touch it.

Here is the Zip 4x thread - one of his other systems.

Thanks DogZebra
A bell rang with the name Zip4x - but I wasn´t sure, so good I turned to the forum

Cheers,
Lars

Most forex systems trade similarly. They just keep adding to losing trades as you can see in the drawdown column in the trade history. This is a recipe for disaster when a retracement (bounceback) does not occur.

1 Like

same as Zip4x. martingale Fx strategy that endlessly buying lower. with c2 33x leverage, you can double down on 8 to 10 times in a row. as long as your account balance can afford it, good luck!

1 Like