FullserviceFX - Alpha subscription price reduced

Hi All,

Based on constructive feedback from numerous traders we have implemented the following changes to our pricing structure.

Pricing has reduced from $189/month with 15 day trial to a standard $79/month price structure.

This was to aid in the following two issues:

Primary - Commercial viability for small account traders - less than 10K

Secondary - To reduce the number of those making repeat 15 day trials as this artificially impacts our C2 rating score in a negative manner.

Thanks for all your kind words in recent weeks and looking forward to keeping things profitable for the month of May!!

Regards

David. [LINKSYSTEM_54871675]

Hi,

What do you mean by the term "commercial viability" for small account traders?

Is there a time in the month that is better than others to subscribe to your service?

Thanks.

Thanks for your questions.

Commercial viability for smaller account traders just means that by reducing our monthly fees they reflect a smaller % of the monthly gains and therefore allow those with less equity to still make good returns without engaging in excessive leverage.

As we enter trades almost on a daily basis you will never really miss more than 1 or 2 trades that are open at that time so there is no particular point in the month that is better than others.

If you would like further information please let me know.

David. [LINKSYSTEM_54871675]

Do you think this is achievable with your system if I set a fixed trade size against all your positions to 2 units (0.2 standard lots/ $20k per trade):

18 trades per month with 2 units averaging $100 per position - making $1800 per month?

Based on 4mths trading,

averaged position size 6.35 C2 units (rounded to 6),

average profitable trade size $290

Average winning % approx 60%

122 trades * 60% / 4mths = approx 18 winners per month

normal 100:1 leverage from broker

I think if this is possible then the return on a $5000 account would be very good and also a $10,000 account due to your low drawdown?

Hi,

Obviously to apply with C2 regulations I have to state that all results are hypothetical and not guaranteed to be indicative of future results.

Using your hypothetical scenario a system with those stats charging $79 per month would return gross $600 per month (you have forgotten to subtract the 40% of trades that are losers) - $521/month nett.

Theoretically the numbers you put forward should give you a general target to work towards however like any trading system I would work out a conservative target as you have, then halve it again to be extra conservative. In such a case you would then gross $300 per month and with subscription fees deducted of $79 you would clear $221 per month which on a $5000 account is 4-4.5% per month.

If performed to your original criteria without halving expected results again you would be closer to 9% per month on your $5000 account.

This I guess is a good example why we reduced the subscription fees on our system to lower levels because like in your hypothetical scenario, it makes things profitable for $5000 accounts and above.

The most important thing to remember as a trader whether you have $500, $5000 or $ 5M is that you need to have realistic expectations for returns. Risk and reward are a trade off in all trading and generally the more than you make in a short period of time, the more disproportionately large your risk is.

If you can make 2% on your money every month you are doing very well, 4% is excellent. Expecting to turn a $5000 account into $50k within 12 months however is extremely unlikely in my experience and probably more akin to gambling that trading in a controlled and planned manner. Sure there may be a handful of boffins sitting in a basement or college dorm room doing this as we speak however for those without IQ’s in the 300s it’s pretty much no chance.

I don’t mean to pontificate on this issue David as you are asking very valid questions however I have no desire to create unrealistic hopes for you associated with our trading system. Thus far we have returned some nice reliable and respectable returns and we plan to be here in the longer term.

With this in mind, take your time, get a feel for what we are doing and then when you are ready let me know. We don’t claim to be the highest returning system on C2 however our aim is to offer the most reliable ROI with the least drawdown so that our subscribers have more money in their accounts at the end of the year and good sleep at night factor.

All the best and have a great weekend.

[LINKSYSTEM_54871675]